RETREAT AND REFRESH… in our peaceful and comfortable setting that lends itself to open minds and a different creative perspective and awareness.
Hachland Hill, on over 90 acres, has two log and stone sleeping and meeting facilities and a restored Tobacco barn, all filled with primitive antiques and handmade quilts. Each is outfitted with every modern convenience to accommodate your guests’ overnight, meetings, meals and outdoor fun.
Corporate Retreat Accommodations
Gatherings, meetings and meals from 10 – 250 people (plenty of break out rooms in and outside).
Overnight accommodations are available for up to 47 guests in 17 bedrooms in a dormitory setting or 13 private rooms.
Why Hachland Hill?
• YOU are our primary focus. We only accommodate one group at a time.
• Only 25 minutes from downtown Nashville.
• Enjoy classic, traditional Southern cuisine. Know that we are completely capable of cooking anything and are happy to accommodate special requests.
• We’ll work with you to create the ideal experience for your group.
• Hachland Hill offers a unique and private atmosphere, a wonderful alternative to a traditional hotel experience.
Contact us here for a proposal on your retreat!